[Geopackage] Test data for /opt/features/geometry_encoding/data/core_types_all_types_test_data ?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Jan 10 17:36:38 EST 2014

The subject test case requires an assortment of srs_ids, coordinate values,
with and without z and m and big and little encoding.

As I see it, that requires a test database (or databases). Ideally that
database would be generated in a way that anyone could inspect and update.

I'm planning to write a generator for that database (perhaps in python to make
it independent of my C implementation), unless someone has already done the
work and published it.

Brad