[CITE-Forum] Is an empty "returnFeatureTypes" attribute valid in stored query creation?

cite at lat-lon.de cite at lat-lon.de
Tue Mar 20 05:29:55 EDT 2018

Hi Andrea,

validating the request against the xsd is successfull, so the empty
returnFeatureTypes is fine from this point of view.

But as the case is not described in the specification (and an example is
missing) I think we should fix the test and set the requested
"ns42:EntitéGénérique" as returnFeatureTypes.

We have created an new issue: https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs20/issues/100

But a statement of the WFS authors would be great (and a clarification in the
specification). Maybe a change request is needed?

Best regards,
Lyn