[CITE-Forum] Certification process for QGIS server 3.0 - WMS 1.3.0

cite at lat-lon.de cite at lat-lon.de
Thu Feb 8 01:45:33 EST 2018

Hi Régis,

I assume the problem you described happens during executing the WMS 1.3.0 Client
ETS?
The problem is already desribed in
https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine/issues/301 We have to made some
investigations. I've restarted the application server and the problem is gone
for now.

Recently we fixed some bugs in the WMS 1.3.0 Client ETS. The new release is not
deployed on production yet, but can be used for testing on beta
(http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/).

@Luis: Are results from the beta environment fine for the certification?

Best regards,
Lyn