[CITE-Forum] OGC Validation Tools 2018-03 - New version of test suite GeoPackage 1.2 is available and all new releases are published on Central Maven Repository again

Dirk Stenger cite at lat-lon.de
Mon Apr 16 04:39:49 EDT 2018

All,

On behalf of the CITE TEAM, I’m very pleased to announce the OGC
Validation Tools March 2018 Release.

OGC Beta Validator Website
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/

A new version of test suite GeoPackage 1.2 (0.5) is available.

In addition, we activated the process to push all releases to Maven
Central Repository again.
Thus, from now on all new releases will be published there as well.
Search engine for Central Maven Repository can be found here:
https://search.maven.org/

Best Regards and Happy Testing!

Dirk Stenger