[CITE-Forum] Is an empty "returnFeatureTypes" attribute valid in stored query creation?

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Thu Apr 5 13:16:00 EDT 2018

Hi,
I have checked again and found that the latest corrigendum has this extra
sentence (I was looking at the ISO version of the spec):

"If the value of the returnFeatureTypes parameter is an empty string, this
indicates that the stored query can return features of any type that the
service offers"

I'm guessing that was added for the GetFeatureById case, and guess that
makes the original request valid, even if a bit if odd, given it returns a
specific
feature type, not "any" feature type.

Cheers
Andrea