[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 Test Suite Failing due to Certificate Issues

Tsvetan Penev Tsvetan.Penev at avitech.aero
Tue Nov 21 08:21:10 EST 2017

Dear all,

We are experiencing some HTTPS issues with both the production and beta test server. We are testing against WFS 2.0, Test Suite v1.26, respectively v1.27 on the beta site. The problem seems to be generic and related to the certificates. It looks like the root certificate from DigiCert from which our certificate was derived is missing on the CITE servers.

Here is one of the error messages we have encountered:

Message d1e239_2:

Test method serviceIsAvailable:
              javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Attached is also the detailed test report.

Could anyone, please have a look?

Best regards,
Tsvetan
__________________________________

Dipl.-Math. Tsvetan Penev
Head of Product Management

Heinrich-Herz-Str. 26 | 63225 Langen | Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 618 75 614
__________________________________

Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 3 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7541 282-0  | Fax: +49 (0) 7541 282-199
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Jon Joseba Goyarzu Caño
VAT No.: DE223719716
www.avitech.aero<http://www.avitech.aero/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D362D3.F9D629A0]

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

http://avitech.aero