[CITE-Forum] Team Engine - Inherited Failure Issue

Rajesh Manwani rmanwani at tatapowersed.com
Wed Mar 22 08:07:43 EDT 2017

Dear All,

Please let us know any resolution on issues raised for clarification in trailing mail.

We are ready to submit Team Engine reports for verification and subsequent listing but are unable to do so till these issues are clarified.

Request to reply asap.

With Regards,

RAJESH G MANWANI | HORIZONTAL HEAD - SOFTWARE DESIGN & UX,

The Tata Power Company Limited Strategic Engineering Division (Tata Power SED)

42 Off Saki Vihar Road Andheri (East) Mumbai 400 072 India

Tel: +91 22 6751 3668 | Fax: +91 22 6751 3696 | Mobile: +91 9223529503

Website: www.TataPowerSED.in