[CITE-Forum] Team Engine - Inherited Failure Issue

Dirk Stenger cite at lat-lon.de
Wed Mar 15 12:31:36 EDT 2017

Hello Rajesh,

thank you for reporting the issues.

I created Github issues for the two WCS questions:

* https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wcs10/issues/17

* https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wcs10/issues/18

We will do further investigation and document the results there.

Regarding the WMS question, can you please resend the attachment?

Kind regards,

Dirk