[CITE-Forum] Issues while testing

Kaustubh.Chandorkar at igenesys.com Kaustubh.Chandorkar at igenesys.com
Wed Mar 15 00:23:52 EDT 2017

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for reply.

We are using Team Engine : Web Map Service (WMS) -Version 1.3.0 - Test Suite Revision - 1.19
      http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/

Error log reported : Test Execution log. Please see attached error log file and result screenshot.

Please let me know if anything else required.

Regards,
Kaustubh Ch.