[CITE-Forum] Issues while testing

Dirk Stenger cite at lat-lon.de
Tue Mar 14 04:17:51 EDT 2017

Hi Kaustubh,

we have a few questions regarding the NoSuchElementException.

Which Version of the TEAM Engine/ETS was used? Where is the error log
reported (tomcat console, TEAM Engine concole, test execution log)?

Locally with 4.10/1.22-SNAPSHOT I cannot reproduce the problem. With the
official alpha TEAM Engine [1] 4.10/1.19 the test seems not to be
executed (or is not reported).

If you want, you can answer those questions in the Github issue [2]
directly.

Kind regards,

Dirk

[1] http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine