[CITE-Forum] Question about ets-sta10 tests

Alberto Pastor apastor at mozilla.com
Mon Jan 16 10:22:30 EST 2017

Hi guys!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Let me know if that’s the case.

Our tests are failing in this line:

https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-sta10/blob/master/src/main/java/org/opengis/cite/sta10/filteringExtension/Capability3Tests.java#L1647 <https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-sta10/blob/master/src/main/java/org/opengis/cite/sta10/filteringExtension/Capability3Tests.java#L1647>

It seems that is expecting 1 Location related to thingId1, but is returning 2.
As far as I understand, it creates a Thing (thingId1) with a Location (locationId1), and then it patches that Thing with a new Location (locationId2) [1]

If I’m getting it correctly, according to the spec, the patch should ADD the relationship to Things(thingId1)/Locations, so getting 2 locations is correct?

> The entity SHALL NOT contain related entities as inline content. It MAY contain binding information for navigation properties. For single-valued navigation properties this replaces the relationship. For collection-valued navigation properties this adds to the relationship.

Could somebody please help me?

Thanks!

Alberto.

[1] https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-sta10/blob/master/src/main/java/org/opengis/cite/sta10/filteringExtension/Capability3Tests.java#L2149