[CITE-Forum] Issues while testing

Dirk Stenger cite at lat-lon.de
Wed Feb 22 08:26:14 EST 2017

Hi Kaustubh,

thank you for reporting the issue.

Are these errors related to the previously described issue?

I see that several tests are failing.

For reproduction I executed the test suite against the service you
provided in the previous mail.

The result is different to your reported log (for example
basic_elements:extra-GetFeatureInfo-param does not fail).

In addition, I saw that basic_elements:negotiate-higher-version fails
because of a connection timeout (ConnectException: Connection timed out
(Connection timed out)). This error is related to the stability of your
service.

Can you please create a list of tests which are failing including your
first findings to be able to discuss each failure individually?

Furthermore, you could create an Github issue for each test failure
(https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wms13/issues). Then possible
solutions can be discussed there being more manageable.

Kind regards,

Dirk