[CITE-Forum] [UK OFFICIAL] How do I validate a specific profile of WMS 1.3.0?

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Fri Jan 29 12:50:19 EST 2016

Hi Graham

We have never maintained these profiles. Testbed 12, which is starting in March will advance work to properly implement profiles and making them available in the OGC testing infrastructure.

Nevertheless, we will investigate if there is an easy setup to currently run these profiles via command line.

I added the issue in the GitHub Tracker.
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wms13/issues/25

Best Regards.

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Skype: bermudez_luis
Twitter: @berdez
Tel: +1 301 760 7323