[CITE-Forum] Execute WFS Test via REST API

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Wed Jan 13 19:28:30 EST 2016

Hi Chad,

Only test suites based on TestNG provide a simple RESTful API for test execution.

The legacy CTL suites can also be invoked in a command shell, but they don’t provide a simple endpoint. It is possible to use tools like JMeter or SoapUI to automatically invoke such a suite, but it’s not terribly convenient emulating the form requests.

For example, see the JMeter script for WMS 1.3 at <https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine-integration-testing>.