[CITE-Forum] OGC Validation Tools 2016-03 - RC for the production website in May

Tsvetan Penev Tsvetan.Penev at avitech.aero
Mon Apr 25 02:44:36 EDT 2016

Hi Luis,

just a quick question. A bug in the test suite, related to WFS 2.0 revision 1.21, Basic WFS conformance class was reported https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs20/issues/25 around the beginning of this month. This bug causes two test cases from the Basic WFS conformance class to be skipped.

Is this going to be fixed before the WFS 2.0 revision 1.21 test suite is moved from the beta to the production website?

Best regards,
Tsvetan