[CITE-Forum] WMS 1.1.1 exception

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Apr 7 19:10:06 EDT 2016

Étienne,

Three tests fail.

1. wmsops-getcapabilities-response-2

There are several validation errors: “The content of element type "Layer" must match "(Name?,Title,Abstract?,…”
Note that Title must follow Name.

2. wmsops-getmap-each-layer

This failed due to an unexpected content type: “application/vnd.ogc.se_xml;charset=utf-8”.
Reports “The coordinate system is not defined”, and the SRS param is empty in the request URI.

However, the requested layer is “wms1.1.1” which is actually the root layer. You should remove the Name from the root layer, since it’s generally not a named layer that can be requested.

3.  wmsops-getmap-each-srs

A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the first argument of string() (<Name/>, <Name/>)

Two named layers are identified here because the root layer has a Name. Remove that and this should work.