[CITE-Forum] WMS 1.1.1 exception

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Apr 7 13:58:24 EDT 2016

Hi Étienne,

I observed more failing tests--the service may be misconfigured. For example, this request is submitted in test ‘wmsops-getmap-params-bbox-1’; the response is expected to be an image: “Does the image above depict a large diamond that fills the frame?”.

<http://vpn.k2geospatial.com:9999/wms1_1/wms?VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=cite:BasicPolygons&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG:4326&BBOX=-1,-1,1,+1&WIDTH=400&HEIGHT=400&FORMAT=image/png>

The response includes an exception report:

<ServiceExceptionReport>
    <ServiceException>
class "com.kheops.jmap.server.wms.WmsGetMapRequestUtil"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>