[CITE-Forum] Test Suite for SOS: Level of detail?

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Oct 15 19:36:07 EDT 2015

Daniel,

The OGC testing facility has the latest release (1.11) of the SOS 2.0 test suite. You can try running the test suite yourself against any publicly available implementation to see what's covered and what the report looks like:

<http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/>

There's a list of reference implementations maintained here:

<https://github.com/opengeospatial/cite/wiki/Reference-Implementations>

Note: The SOS 2.0 implementation by 52North appears to be accessible.