[CITE-Forum] Test Suite for SOS: Level of detail?

Scholten, Daniel Scholten.Daniel at Niersverband.de
Thu Oct 15 04:52:16 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I am interested in using the OGC Test Suite for an Sensor Observation Service (SOS) 2.0 implementation, whose development we are considering to order.

I would like to know what is the level of detail of test results, i.e. do I get separate success/ fail-information about every single requirement, or only for whole conformance classes? Maybe does someone has a screenshot at hand to get a quick impression of what a test result looks like?

Thank you in advance
Daniel Scholten
Daniel Scholten

Niersverband
Stabsstelle Informations- und Modelltechnik (IMT)
Sachbereich Softwaretechnik
Am Niersverband 10
41747 Viersen

Tel.: +49 2162 3704 - 460 [(Sekretariat: - 101)]
Fax: +49 2162 3704 - 444
E-Mail: Scholten.Daniel at Niersverband.de<mailto:froehlich.christian at niersverband.de>

Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts, Sitz: Viersen
Vorsitzender des Verbandsrates: Rolf A. Königs, Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dietmar Schitthelm