[CITE-Forum] ExceptionReport - SOS 2.0 conformacne testing

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Mon May 4 03:03:44 EDT 2015

Hi David,

????Thanks for your feedback.
????You are right that the structure of exception response is ExceptionReport/Exception.
????I have fixed it and updated it to OGC Github.
It will be correct x-path in the next version when Luis updated it.
????Thanks again.

????PS. The examples on the web is incorrect.
???? http://schemas.opengis.net/sos/2.0/examples/SOAP/sosException_InvalidPropertyOfferingCombination_SOAP12Fault.xml
????????http://schemas.opengis.net/sos/2.0/examples/core/Exception_ResponseExceedsSizeLimit.xml

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan
[´y­z: joinFB]<http://www.facebook.com/GIS.FCU>