[CITE-Forum] wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc8.2 uses wrong axis order

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Mon Mar 9 10:46:11 EDT 2015

Dear Peter,

this specific test case was updated in late 2013 after some
discussion. Please see:

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=projects&a=view&project_id=85&tab=5&act=details&issue_id=898

summary from the specs:

WFS spec

If the crsuri is not
specified then the 2-D coordinates shall be specified using decimal
degrees and
WGS84

OWS Spec

A WGS 84 bounding box is another
type of bounding box that is expected to be used by various operations in
various OWSs. This type is simplified from the general bounding box
data type
defined in Subclause 10.2.1, for use only with the 2D geographic
coordinate
reference system which uses the WGS 84 geodetic datum, where longitude
precedes latitude and both are recorded in decimal degrees. Each WGS 84
bounding box data structure shall contain the parameters specified in
Table 22

Best regards

Sebastian