[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 cite tests skipping all tests

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Tue Jul 21 13:53:18 EDT 2015

Hi Andrea

I just tested locally and if I do the default installation with WFS 2.0 it works fine both in the web and locally. These combination of jars work:

derby-10.10.1.1.jar
ets-gml32-3.2.1-r18.jar
ets-wfs20-2.0-r18.jar
schema-utils-1.5.jar

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Skype: bermudez_luis
Twitter: @berdez
Tel: +1 301 760 7323