[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 cite tests skipping all tests

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Mon Jul 20 17:17:51 EDT 2015

Hi Richard and Andrea

I have created three issues related to this conversation. So we can track them properly.

jar dependencies:
https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine/issues/117

WFS 2.0 directory placement
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs20/issues/16

EPSG connection error
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs20/issues/17

Andrea,
I usually remove the old dependencies. WFS 2.0 r18 should work fine with GML 3.2.1 r1.20.

Thank you again for reporting these issues.

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Skype: bermudez_luis
Twitter: @berdez
Tel: +1 301 760 7323