[CITE-Forum] Team Engine Stopping Point

Daniel.McAfee.ctr at nga.mil Daniel.McAfee.ctr at nga.mil
Wed Jul 1 10:51:49 EDT 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

I am at the point with Team Engine where the session is created and I have
the session jsp page up that has the four pull-down menus and the start
session button. None of these work. In the CreateSession code there is a
reference to document.standardForm in the code but there is no other
reference to this throughout the Team Engine code world. The documentation
states that the JSP 2.2 documents is a separate installation. Did I miss a
step on this or does everyone get to this point and scratch their head?
Where do I find the installation file for this?

Daniel McAfee sends.
Hewlett Packard
Test Automation Engineer

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED