[CITE-Forum] Tests for minor bug fix updates (In particular WFS 2.0.0->2.0.2 and WFS 1.1.0->1.1.1)

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Feb 19 12:25:08 EST 2015

Sen,

A less-than-minor spec revision should be accommodated by the existing test suites. So any amendments arising from WFS 2.0.2
should be incorporated within the ets-wfs20 test suite.

Since these are presumably compatible fixes, the test suite should apply to any WFS 2.0.x implementation.
Similar reasoning applies to WFS 1.1.x I would think.

-- Richard