[CITE-Forum] GML 3.2.1 application schema test: surprise failure

Peter Parslow Peter.Parslow at os.uk
Mon Feb 9 05:44:34 EST 2015

Hi,
I've just run one of my product schemas through the r17 tests, and got an unexpected failure.

The message is

<!-- hasFeatureComponents -->
<test-method duration-ms="0" finished-at="2015-02-09T05:27:55Z" name="verifyFeatureMemberProperties" signature="verifyFeatureMemberProperties()[pri:0, instance:org.opengis.cite.iso19136.components.FeatureComponentTests at 74862cef]" started-at="2015-02-09T05:27:55Z" status="FAIL">
        <exception class="java.lang.AssertionError">
                <message>Expected sequence compositor in non-empty property type {http://namespaces.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/elevation/contours/v1.0}member. expected [1] but found [2]</message>
        </exception>
        <!-- java.lang.AssertionError -->
        <reporter-output></reporter-output>
</test-method>

Which doesn't help me understand what the test thinks is wrong.

I rang the test using this URL:

http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/rest/suites/gml32/3.2.1-r17/run?xsd=http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/xml/terrainschema/contours/v1/OSTerrainContourProducts.xsd

The declaration of 'member' is within the declaration of DataSetType.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS