[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 no data available.

Dirk Stenger cite at lat-lon.de
Tue Dec 15 06:39:33 EST 2015

Hi Ben Halstead,

the GetFeature request [1] returns invalid XML. Thus, the ETS is not
able to parse the response.

There are several errors:
E.g. the element "civica_gis:Anc_Wood_2" cannot be found in the
according schema [2].
Further, an "ID" element is missing in all feature members.

You can use a XML schema validator to detect all errors in the
GetFeature response.

Kind regards,
Dirk Stenger

[1]