[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 no data available.

Ben Halstead ben.halstead at civica.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 12:33:26 EST 2015

Hi all,

I am having a similar issue to Jarle Pedersen (2015-09-25), i.e. the CITE tests returns
   dataAreAvailable:
              Prerequisite not satisfied: No valid data available from WFS.

Following the response to Jarle, I have updated the content type returned by a GetFeature request to
application/gml+xml; charset=utf-8; version=3.2However, I still see the error.The test server can be found athttp://gis-csd-01.cloudapp.net/WFS200Test/WFS/WFSHandler.ashx?SERVICE=WFS&Version=2.0.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilitiesWhat have I missed ?Many thanksBen Halstead

Ben Halstead | Development Manager | Civica UK Limited
Tel: 0845 071 6220
e-mail: ben.halstead at civica.co.uk | http://www.civica.co.uk<http://www.civica.co.uk/>

■ Hull City Council officially signs seven year partnership with Civica... more<https://www.civica.co.uk/articles/860-Hull-City-Council-officially-signs-seven-year-partnership-with-Civica>
■ Exciting Bristol Opportunities... more<https://www.civica.co.uk/articles/859-Exciting-Bristol-Opportunities->
■ Partnership: the foundation of a changing state... more<https://www.civica.co.uk/articles/857-Partnership-the-foundation-of-a-changing-state>

Civica UK Limited<http://www.civica.co.uk/>

This e-mail is sent for and on behalf of Civica UK Limited company number 01628868,

Civica Services Limited company number 02374268, or Civica Group Limited company number 04968437.

All companies are registered in England and Wales and each has its registered office at 2 Burston Road, Putney, London, SW15 6AR.

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. If you have received this in error please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately highlighting the error and deleting it from your system.