[CITE-Forum] CITE-Forum Digest, Vol 96, Issue 2

嘉成 Ricky ricky at gis.tw
Sun Aug 9 22:48:43 EDT 2015


Hi, 
We’ve created two new issues for the namespace problems at:
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-sos20/issues/16
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-sos20/issues/17

And thanks for David pointing out these problems, we'll fix them soon.

Regards,

Ricky
Senior Engineer
Administration Department
GIS.FCU

> On 2015年8月5日, at 22:29, cite-forum-request at lists.opengeospatial.org wrote:
> 
> Send CITE-Forum mailing list submissions to
> 	cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	cite-forum-request at lists.opengeospatial.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	cite-forum-owner at lists.opengeospatial.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of CITE-Forum digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>   1. Spatial Sampling Feature - SOS 2.0 conformacne testing	-
>      SOS_ETS.xml (Archer, David)
>   2. Re: OGC Validation Tools - 2015 July Release (Luis Bermudez)
>   3. 2015 July release - test in beta to be moved to	production in
>      the August release (Luis Bermudez)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 19:04:35 +0000
> From: "Archer, David" <darcher at RiversideResearch.org>
> To: "cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org"
> 	<cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org>
> Subject: [CITE-Forum] Spatial Sampling Feature - SOS 2.0 conformacne
> 	testing	- SOS_ETS.xml
> Message-ID: <04FC316A4127524C8C071EDAB71452B32BDAA944 at drc-mbx01>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> This is a repost from a couple of month back, I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind having a look at it.
> 
> We use the spatial sampling feature from the O&M spec.  I've noticed a few places in the SOS_ETS.xml tests that don't call in the required schema.  I've identified the following tests and locations that
> generate validation errors, which need the spatial sampling feature schema added, line numbers are approximate and may have changed a bit since there have been recent updates.
> 
> I also noticed a namespace added to phenomenonTime in the sos:GORequestEmptyObservation_core test.  I'm fairly certain the namespace shouldn't be there.
> 
> SOS_ETS.xml
> <ctl:test name="sos:GetObservation-Test"><xsl:when test="$isGET eq 'true'">
>                                Line 3901 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>
> 
> <ctl:test name="sos:GORequestOtherResponseFormat_core"><xsl:when test="$isGET eq 'true'">
>                                Line 6082 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>
> 
> <ctl:test name="sos:GORequestEmptyObservation_core"><xsl:when test="$isGET eq 'true'">
>                                Line 6220 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>
>                                Line 6212, 6215 should omit namespace: phenomenonTime has what looks like an om: namespace
> 
> Function:
> <ctl:function name="sosFunctions:validateGetObservationResponse">
>                Line 25404 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>
> 
> As always if any of the above is indeed incorrect any clarification would be appreciated.
> 
> David Archer
> Software Developer
> Engineering & Support Solutions Directorate
> Riverside Research Institute
> This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies and the original message.
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20150804/13018f97/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:21:28 -0400
> From: Luis Bermudez <lbermudez at opengeospatial.org>
> To: Peter Baumann <baumann at rasdaman.com>
> Cc: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org, CITE SC
> 	<cite.sc at lists.opengeospatial.org>
> Subject: Re: [CITE-Forum] OGC Validation Tools - 2015 July Release
> Message-ID: <5F3B8F79-07BD-4B4B-93EA-C8ABA66276B7 at opengeospatial.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"
> 
> Hi Peter
> 
> WCS test 'scripts' did not change in the last month; however, we updated WCS test (the pom file) to run with maven 2. I only highlighted the tests that changed in the scripts.
> 
> 
> Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
> Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
> Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
> Skype: bermudez_luis
> Twitter: @berdez
> Tel: +1 301 760 7323
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/bermudez
> 
> The OGC: Making Location Count
> 
> On Aug 4, 2015, at 6:10 AM, Peter Baumann <baumann at rasdaman.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Luis,
>> 
>> great to see the progress of you hardworking guys!
>> Any reason why WCS is not in the list below?
>> 
>> cheers,
>> Peter
>> 
>> 
>> On 2015-08-04 11:57, Luis Bermudez via CITE-Forum wrote:
>>> Dear All
>>> 
>>> I'm very please to announce the OGC Validation Tools 2015 July release.
>>> 
>>> General Highlights
>>> -----------------------------
>>> 
>>> - TEAM Engine and tests now build with Maven 2. Before we were restricted to Maven 3. Most of the tests were updated.
>>> 
>>> - TEAM Engine revision 4.2
>>> -- Fix issue with Sporadic incorrect inherit failures
>>> -- Improve how it can be run via command line, skipping the user interface interaction. Great for developers that want to use TEAM Engine as part of validation testing.
>>> -- Complete release notes for TEAM Engine are here: http://opengeospatial.github.io/teamengine/relnotes.html
>>> 
>>> Tests with fixes (other than the maven 2 configuration update)
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> 
>>> in Beta:
>>> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/
>>> 
>>> - CAT 3.0 revision 0.8
>>> - CSW 2.0.2 revision 1.13
>>> - GML 3.2.1 revision 1.21
>>> - WFS 1.1 revision 1.23
>>> - WFS 2.0 revision 1.19
>>> 
>>> in Production:
>>> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/
>>> 
>>> - CSW 2.0 revision 1.12
>>> - WFS 1.1 revision 1.23
>>> - WMS 1.1 revision 1.10 
>>> - SOS 2.0 revision 1.11
>>> 
>>> Release Notes Links
>>> 
>>> - CAT 3.0 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-cat30/changelog.html
>>> - CSW 2.0.2 -  http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-csw202/relnotes.html
>>> - GML 3.2.1 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-gml32/changelog.html
>>> - SOS 2.0 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-sos20/relnotes.html
>>> - WMS 1.1 http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-wms11/relnotes.html
>>> - WFS 1.1 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-wfs11/relnotes.html
>>> - WFS 2.0 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-wfs20/changelog.html
>>> 
>>> 
>>> If you have any questions or issues please use the CITE forum or report directly in the issue tracker.
>>> 
>>> Thank you!
>>> 
>>> Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
>>> Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
>>> Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
>>> Skype: bermudez_luis
>>> Twitter: @berdez
>>> Tel: +1 301 760 7323
>>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/bermudez
>>> 
>>> The OGC: Making Location Count
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> CITE-Forum mailing list
>>> CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
>>> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
>> 
>> -- 
>> Dr. Peter Baumann
>> - Executive Director, rasdaman GmbH Bremen (HRB 26793)
>>  www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
>>  tel: 0800-rasdaman, fax: 0800-rasdafax, mobile: +49-173-5837882
>> - Professor of Computer Science, Jacobs University Bremen
>>  www.faculty.jacobs-university.de/pbaumann
>>  mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
>>  tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
>> "A brilliant idea is a job halfdone."
>> 
>> 
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20150805/e1c68274/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:29:08 -0400
> From: Luis Bermudez <lbermudez at opengeospatial.org>
> To: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
> Cc: CITE SC <cite.sc at lists.opengeospatial.org>
> Subject: [CITE-Forum] 2015 July release - test in beta to be moved to
> 	production in the August release
> Message-ID: <08244BEB-4FDB-4E6B-AB25-11720CA67172 at opengeospatial.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> Three test currently in beta are scheduled to go to the official validation site on the last week of August.
> 
> - CSW 2.0.2 revision 1.13
> - GML 3.2.1 revision 1.21
> - WFS 2.0 revision 1.19
> 
> Unless I hear of any issues related to these versions by Aug 24 2015, we will move these test to the production (official) web site.
> 
> Links:
> 
> Beta: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/
> Official: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/
> 
> 
> Thank you !
> 
> Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
> Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
> Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
> Skype: bermudez_luis
> Twitter: @berdez
> Tel: +1 301 760 7323
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/bermudez
> 
> The OGC: Making Location Count
> 
> On Aug 4, 2015, at 5:57 AM, Luis Bermudez <lbermudez at opengeospatial.org> wrote:
> 
>> Dear All
>> 
>> I'm very please to announce the OGC Validation Tools 2015 July release.
>> 
>> General Highlights
>> -----------------------------
>> 
>> - TEAM Engine and tests now build with Maven 2. Before we were restricted to Maven 3. Most of the tests were updated.
>> 
>> - TEAM Engine revision 4.2
>> -- Fix issue with Sporadic incorrect inherit failures
>> -- Improve how it can be run via command line, skipping the user interface interaction. Great for developers that want to use TEAM Engine as part of validation testing.
>> -- Complete release notes for TEAM Engine are here: http://opengeospatial.github.io/teamengine/relnotes.html
>> 
>> Tests with fixes (other than the maven 2 configuration update)
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> 
>> in Beta:
>> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/
>> 
>> - CAT 3.0 revision 0.8
>> - CSW 2.0.2 revision 1.13
>> - GML 3.2.1 revision 1.21
>> - WFS 1.1 revision 1.23
>> - WFS 2.0 revision 1.19
>> 
>> in Production:
>> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/
>> 
>> - CSW 2.0 revision 1.12
>> - WFS 1.1 revision 1.23
>> - WMS 1.1 revision 1.10 
>> - SOS 2.0 revision 1.11
>> 
>> Release Notes Links
>> 
>> - CAT 3.0 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-cat30/changelog.html
>> - CSW 2.0.2 -  http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-csw202/relnotes.html
>> - GML 3.2.1 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-gml32/changelog.html
>> - SOS 2.0 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-sos20/relnotes.html
>> - WMS 1.1 http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-wms11/relnotes.html
>> - WFS 1.1 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-wfs11/relnotes.html
>> - WFS 2.0 - http://opengeospatial.github.io/ets-wfs20/changelog.html
>> 
>> 
>> If you have any questions or issues please use the CITE forum or report directly in the issue tracker.
>> 
>> Thank you!
>> 
>> Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
>> Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
>> Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
>> Skype: bermudez_luis
>> Twitter: @berdez
>> Tel: +1 301 760 7323
>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/bermudez
>> 
>> The OGC: Making Location Count
>> 
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20150805/02061d4d/attachment.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Subject: Digest Footer
> 
> _______________________________________________
> CITE-Forum mailing list
> CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> End of CITE-Forum Digest, Vol 96, Issue 2
> *****************************************


This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain information from Geographic Information Systems Research Center of Feng Chia University. The information is confidential and/or privileged and intended to be solely for the use of the individuals or entity named in this e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, saving or use of the contents of this e-mail transmission and attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the e-mail and attachments. We greatly appreciate your cooperation. 	 	
Tel: 886-4-24516669、Fax: 886-4-24519278
Website 	http://www.gis.tw 	
Follow us on   	 	 	https://www.facebook.com/GIS.FCU
Subscribe us  	 	https://www.youtube.com/user/gistw	



More information about the CITE-Forum mailing list