[CITE-Forum] Spatial Sampling Feature - SOS 2.0 conformacne testing - SOS_ETS.xml

Archer, David darcher at RiversideResearch.org
Tue Aug 4 15:04:35 EDT 2015

This is a repost from a couple of month back, I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind having a look at it.

We use the spatial sampling feature from the O&M spec.  I've noticed a few places in the SOS_ETS.xml tests that don't call in the required schema.  I've identified the following tests and locations that
generate validation errors, which need the spatial sampling feature schema added, line numbers are approximate and may have changed a bit since there have been recent updates.

I also noticed a namespace added to phenomenonTime in the sos:GORequestEmptyObservation_core test.  I'm fairly certain the namespace shouldn't be there.

SOS_ETS.xml
<ctl:test name="sos:GetObservation-Test"><xsl:when test="$isGET eq 'true'">
                                Line 3901 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>

<ctl:test name="sos:GORequestOtherResponseFormat_core"><xsl:when test="$isGET eq 'true'">
                                Line 6082 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>

<ctl:test name="sos:GORequestEmptyObservation_core"><xsl:when test="$isGET eq 'true'">
                                Line 6220 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>
                                Line 6212, 6215 should omit namespace: phenomenonTime has what looks like an om: namespace

Function:
<ctl:function name="sosFunctions:validateGetObservationResponse">
                Line 25404 should add: <parsers:schema type="url">http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd</parsers:schema<http://schemas.opengis.net/samplingSpatial/2.0/spatialSamplingFeature.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>

As always if any of the above is indeed incorrect any clarification would be appreciated.

David Archer
Software Developer
Engineering & Support Solutions Directorate
Riverside Research Institute
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies and the original message.