[CITE-Forum] Several WCS Extension ETSs available

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Fri Apr 24 15:57:19 EDT 2015

Hi Peter

I've been looking at the repository. It seems the structure of the tests are not correct, they are following the old OGC convention, when the tests where in SVN.

How do the extensions related to the base test? It seems they are connected.

One we are ready, to make the test official we need to have the test in the beta testing web site and make sure that at least two implementations pass.

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Skype: bermudez_luis
Twitter: @berdez
Tel: +1 301 760 7323