[CITE-Forum] New version of GML 3.2.1 revision 1.20 in beta

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Apr 23 21:47:10 EDT 2015

All,

A new Version of GML 3.2.1 is available at the beta web site (1.20). Details here:
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/about/gml32/3.2.1/site/changelog.html

After the TC meeting in Barcelona, we received comments about the test not performing quality checks, such as checking that a polygon is closed. This has been fixed.

For example, while testing this file
http://54.68.173.163/PS_pointmissing.gml

the "GML Documents" conformance class, failed for two reasons:

validSurfaceBoundary()
- Exterior boundary of surface with @gml:id='LOCAL_ID_0' is not closed. expected [true] but found [false]

validSurfaceOrientation()
- Exterior boundary of surface with @gml:id='LOCAL_ID_0' is not oriented CCW with respect to the up-normal. expected [true] but found [false]

Let us know if you have any questions and please submit issues via Github: https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-gml32/issues.

Unless I hear of any issues related to this release  by May 23 2015, we will move this test to the production web site.

Best Regards,

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Executive Director Compliance and E-Learning
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Skype: bermudez_luis
Twitter: @berdez
Tel: +1 301 760 7323