[CITE-Forum] R: GML 3.2.1 application schema test: surprise failure

Peter Parslow Peter.Parslow at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 08:46:28 EDT 2014

Richard,
I'm working on the ability to run it locally - we're a rather corporate, locked down facility here.

But in order to get certification, I'd have to pass the tests online, and at present this issue prevents our OS VectorMapDistrict product from passing.

Peter

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS