[CITE-Forum] Issues in wfs-11 tests with GeoServer - part 1

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Wed Sep 17 03:29:36 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I think I've found the reason for that. OGC OWS Common Implementation
specification (as well as WFS 1.1.0) lines out, that HTTP GET URL's
MUST end up with either "?" or "&" (see OGC 06-121r9 11.2 HTTP GET and
OGC 04-094 6.3.2 HTTP GET). A WFS service not provide GET URL's ending
with a "?" or a "&" is not compliant to the standard.

Best regards

Sebastian