[CITE-Forum] Issues in wfs-11 tests with GeoServer - part 2

Mauro Bartolomeoli mauro.bartolomeoli at geo-solutions.it
Tue Sep 16 18:00:12 EDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,
I investigated a bit more on this, I am not an xslt expert, but I think the
syntax:

<ogc:GmlObjectId gml:id="encode-for-uri($fid)"/>

is not correct and infact the $fid variable doesn't get replaced.

I tried with:
<xsl:variable name="GML_ID">
<xsl:value-of  select="encode-for-uri($fid)"/>
</xsl:variable>
<ogc:GmlObjectId gml:id="{$GML_ID}"/>

but I got more issues because the encoded fid was not accepted as valid by
the server, then I tried again with:
<ogc:GmlObjectId gml:id="{$fid}"/>

and this seems to work fine (at least with Geoserver).

I prepared a pull request with this fix, please review and let me know if
this fix will be accepted.

https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs11/pull/14

Regards,
Mauro Bartolomeoli

> [...]
> > wfs-1.1.0-Transaction-tc7.1 --> <wfs:GetFeature service="WFS"
> > version="1.1.0" xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"
> > xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"
> > xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
> > xmlns:sf="http://cite.opengeospatial.org/gmlsf"> <wfs:Query
> > typeName="sf:EntitéGénérique"> <ogc:Filter> <ogc:GmlObjectId
> > gml:id="encode-for-uri($fid)"/> </ogc:Filter> </wfs:Query>
> > </wfs:GetFeature>
> >
> > This results in a server error.
> >
> > Do you think this is a test suite bug or in the xslt implementation
> > we are using? Any hint if this can be solved in an easy way?
> >
> > Thanks Mauro
> >

> > -- == GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
> > http://goo.gl/NWWaa2 for more information. ==
> >
> > Dott. Mauro Bartolomeoli @mauro_bart Senior Software Engineer
> >
> > GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via Poggio alle Viti 1187 55054  Massarosa
> > (LU) Italy phone: +39 0584 962313 fax:     +39 0584 1660272
> >
> > http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> > *AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003*
> >
> > Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica
> > e/o nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente
> > riservate. Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al
> > destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio
> > stesso. Qualora riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il
> > destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia via
> > e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso,
> > cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
> > divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti,
> > copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce
> > comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.
> >

> > The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended
> > solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may
> > be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the
> > provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196
> > - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its
> > purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or
> > either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly
> > forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
> > addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> > immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
> > information in this message that has been received in error. The
> > sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the
> > content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no
> > responsibility for changes made after they were sent or for other
> > risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses,
> > etc.

> - --
> l a t / l o n  GmbH
> Aennchenstrasse 19               53177 Bonn, Germany
> phone ++49 +228 18496-0          fax ++49 +228 18496-29

==