[CITE-Forum] Awareness of release (r9) of WMS 1.3.0 in OGC Beta Web Testing Facility

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Tue Sep 16 12:38:33 EDT 2014

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for letting us know that WMS 1.3 has no issues.

We appreciate very very much the work you guys did at the FOSS4G GeoServer code sprint.

We are looking into the issues the participants reported.

I will provide more details about the status of tests revisions and when they will be moved to production in further emails.

Thank you again.

- Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director Compliance Program