[CITE-Forum] Awareness of release (r9) of WMS 1.3.0 in OGC Beta Web Testing Facility

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Tue Sep 16 10:16:32 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Luis Bermudez <lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
> wrote:

> A new revision of WMS 1.3.0 test (r9) was released in OGC Beta Web Testing
> Facility in April.
> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2
>
> I have not gotten a lot of feedback from this release, until now. Please
> take a look and let me know if there are any issues with the fixes.
>
> r9 (2014-06-10)
> ---------------
> * Fix CITE-950 (github #4): XPath error in
> getfeatureinfo:query_layers-not-queryable
> * Fix CITE-885 (github #6): Empty CRS code in CRS-parameter
>
> More details can be found here:
> https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wms13/issues?q=milestone%3Ar9
>
> If you have any issues please use the CITE forum or report directly in the
> issue tracker.
> https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wms13/issues
>
> If everything is ok, will move this revision to the OGC operational web
> site at the end of October.
>
> Thank you very much!

During the FOSS4G GeoServer code sprint we also run the WMS 1.3 test suite,
it was the only
one that run without issues.

The WMS 1.1 was still facing an issue that got fixed a few hours
ago by a pull request, the WCS 1.0  has several errors and we made a pull
request for it,
the WCS 1.1 one I believe was ok, both WCS 1.0 and 1.1 can be run properly
only if no
other version of WCS is available in the same server, which looks like a
bug in the way the requests
are made to me (100% sure about WCS 1.0, not about 1.1).
WCS 2.0 is simply unusable, takes 30 minutes to run 6-7 tests due to it
continously downloading
xsds... opened a but report about it.
Hopefully we are going to check the other test suites in the following...
hem.. weekends...

Cheers
Andrea

--