[CITE-Forum] Awareness of release (r9) of WMS 1.3.0 in OGC Beta Web Testing Facility

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Tue Sep 16 09:21:00 EDT 2014

A new revision of WMS 1.3.0 test (r9) was released in OGC Beta Web Testing Facility in April.
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2

I have not gotten a lot of feedback from this release, until now. Please take a look and let me know if there are any issues with the fixes.

r9 (2014-06-10)
---------------
* Fix CITE-950 (github #4): XPath error in getfeatureinfo:query_layers-not-queryable
* Fix CITE-885 (github #6): Empty CRS code in CRS-parameter

More details can be found here:
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wms13/issues?q=milestone%3Ar9

If you have any issues please use the CITE forum or report directly in the issue tracker.
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wms13/issues

If everything is ok, will move this revision to the OGC operational web site at the end of October.

Thank you very much!

- Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director Compliance Program