[CITE-Forum] wcs 1.1.1 compliance test issue

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Mon Sep 15 17:44:41 EDT 2014

Thank you Andrea and Satish for reporting this issue.

The release notes for every test is a good place to figure our the recent changes:

http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/about/wcs/1.0.0/web/docs/wcs/1.0.0/relnotes.txt

Yes. There have been changes this year.

Maybe this is related to release r6

Changes in r6 (2014-02-28)
--------------------------
- Fixed CITE-919: Added function wcs:coords-from-envelope to extract coordinates from gml:Envelope (wcs-functions.xml).
- Fixed VAR_WCS_COVERAGE_1_POSITION_FIRST and VAR_WCS_COVERAGE_1_POSITION_SECOND variables to allow for multiple
  occurrences of gml:Envelope (in wcs:spatialDomain context).
- Fixed CITE-778: Encode coverage names using XPath function encode-for-uri.
- Fixed type restriction error in 1.0.0_c1/wcsCapabilities.xsd (AbstractDescriptionBaseType).

- Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director Compliance Program
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)