[CITE-Forum] wcs 1.1.1 compliance test issue

Satish Sankaran ssankaran at esri.com
Mon Sep 15 00:10:50 EDT 2014

Folks, We noticed this issue when doing our WCS 1.1.1 compliancy tests. We are using the test suite revision r1 ( the final version set up by OGC).

The failures are related to a numeric type conversion error when teamengine parses DescribeCoverage response. Due to this, no GetCoverage requests get sent to the server.

Cannot convert string "513 19706349.95298744 18066228..." to xs:decimal

We had no issues passing this test earlier. Were changes made to this part of the wcs test? Any information you can provide would be very useful.

Thanks.

Satish