[CITE-Forum] WMTS r4 test problems.

Tomaka, Jacek jacek.tomaka at hexagongeospatial.com
Wed Nov 12 05:51:47 EST 2014

Hi,
I have run WMTS 1.0.0 test suite and I ran into a few problems. I logged them as the following issues but I am not sure if it is better to bring the issues up here first?
It would be good to know if the description provided by me makes sense and if there is a chance to address the issues (if they turn out to be valid ones)

https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wmts10/issues/16
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wmts10/issues/15
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wmts10/issues/14
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wmts10/issues/13

Also I did not log this one but in GetFeatureInfo tests validate the response when request format is text/plain. Is this defined somewhere?
Regards.

Jacek Tomaka
Software Engineer
T: +618 9217 3427