[CITE-Forum] New revision (r21) of WFS 1.1.0 at the OGC Beta Web Testing Facility

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Nov 6 14:45:45 EST 2014

All,

A new minor revision of Web Feature Service (WFS) 1.1.0 test (r21) has been released in the OGC Beta Web Testing Facility
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2

Details can be found at both:

- Release Notes:
   http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/about/wfs/1.1.0/site/relnotes.html
- Milestone at GitHub:
   https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs11/issues?q=milestone%3Ar21

If you have any issues please use the CITE forum or report directly in the issue tracker.
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wfs11/issues

If we do not hear of any issues, we will move this revision to the OGC operational web site in the last week of this month.

Thank you very much!

Note: Here you will find the plan for release of the new revisions of the tests: https://github.com/opengeospatial/te-releases/issues
Releases are done in the last week of the month.

Best Regards.

- Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director Compliance Program