[CITE-Forum] [CITE.SC] New revisions

David.G.Wesloh at nga.mil David.G.Wesloh at nga.mil
Wed Nov 5 08:49:00 EST 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Luis,
	New tests seem to be coming at a very fast pace now days.  Which in and of itself would be a good thing except for those of us trying to get the TEAM Engine and Tests stood up and  installed on external closed networks.  We are under a very short suspense to get this all in place and right now CITE is a moving target.  As we've seen over the last few weeks the updated tests often change the location and configuration requirements for the Team Engine.  This has been very frustrating for us.  There absolutely has to be a better method of doing configuration management of the CITE.  For one if there are new instructions, procedures, or repositories, it would be very helpful to know what they consist of, and where they are located.
	I thought releases were supposed to be done on regular schedule and not on a as completed basis.  I think a lot of us would like a refresher on how the CITE program performs configuration management.

Dave Wesloh
Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
3838 Vogel Rd.
Arnold, MO 63010-6238
Mail Stop: L-18