[CITE-Forum] WMS 1.1.1 compliance test fails

Bruce Dietrich dietrichb at pixia.com
Fri May 30 14:22:38 EDT 2014

The following WMS 1.1.1 compliance test is failing for us.

Test wms:wmsops-getmap-each-srs type Mandatory default result Passed

Assertion: For each SRS in the capabilities document, when a GetMap request uses the SRS, then the response is valid.

A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the first argument of string() (<Name/>, <Name/>)
Result: Failed

I notice that when I run the test, our WMS does not receive a request.  It appears the error happens in generating the request at the source.  What does this error mean?  Note, our GetCapabilities defines one parent layer and several child layers.  Each layer, including the parent, has one and only one SRS defined <SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS>.

Thanks,

Bruce Dietrich