[CITE-Forum] Order of xml elements in the WFST Transaction request

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Wed May 28 08:32:52 EDT 2014

as the WFS 1.1.0 standard specifies GML 3.1.1 as the standard output
format, a WFS 1.1.0 must behave in a way, that the GML 3.1.1 output
AND input is syntactically and geometrically valid.
The relevant schema here is
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.1/base/geometryPrimitives.xsd where
the gml:Sphere is defined.

So a transaction which is not valid with the xsd or the geometric
rules of GML 3.1.1 has to be rejected by a compliant WFS 1.1.0 service.

Best regards

Sebastian Goerke