[CITE-Forum] GetFeature POST requests with dynamic parameters

Ingo Simonis ingo.simonis at igsi.eu
Wed May 28 08:27:35 EDT 2014

Thank you, Richard. Unfortunately this does not work. {$tns} does not get resolved by the testing engine. The log.xml of that test shows:

  <wfs:GetFeature service="WFS" version="1.1.0”>
    <wfs:Query xmlns:tns="{$namespace}" typeName=“tns:AggregateGeoFeature" srsName="urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326”/>
  </wfs:GetFeature>

strangely enough, the test engine resolves typeName="tns:{$ftname}“ properly, but does ignores the namespace variable. Any idea?

Best regards,
Ingo