[CITE-Forum] Exception in extension function java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Joaquin Cabello Joaquin.Cabello at avitech.aero
Fri May 23 12:14:12 EDT 2014

Hi all,

This is my first entry in this forum.

We are trying to run  TestNG tests for WFS 2.0.0 to check our product in terms of OGC compliance.
When I run the tests against the getCapabilities sample provided by  OGC (http://cite.lat-lon.de/deegree-webservices-3.3.6/services/wfs200?service=WFS&version=2.0.0&request=GetCapabilities) I get a report and it just runs perfect, but when I run the test using our getCapabilities xml file (also tried using the URL) we get an exception I've been trying to track down with no success.

Error in call to extension function {public java.lang.Object com.occamlab.te.TECore.callFunction(net.sf.saxon.expr.
XPathContext,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,net.sf.saxon.om.NodeInfo) throws java.lang.Exception}: Exception in
extension function net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Error in call to extension function {public javax.xml.tran
sform.Source org.opengis.cite.iso19142.TestNGController.doTestRun(org.w3c.dom.Document) throws java.lang.Exception}
: Exception in extension function java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Required parameters not found
   Test tns:Main Failed

Could somebody give us a hand here, please?

You can find the complete exception in the text file attached.

Kind regards,

Joaquin Cabello

Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
VAT No.: DE223719716
http://avitech.aero