[CITE-Forum] Issues with namespaces in CTL requests

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu May 22 15:41:54 EDT 2014

Michael,

Do you observe the same issue with the current (4.0.5) teamengine release?

If so, then the source of the problem is likely lurking in the teamengine code base.
In the teamengine-core module it appears that the TECore class has a lot of responsibilities.
As far as I can tell the soap_request method is where you might want to start looking to determine if namespace bindings are being discarded for some reason.