[CITE-Forum] Open issues

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Tue May 6 09:07:14 EDT 2014

Hi Clemens,

I was able to do fixes for all the WMS related issues on trunk
(revision 6499).
There is one open issue left (943). I am not sure why the strings are
not interpreted as being equal here. I assigned the issue to Richard,
maybe he has an idea here.

Best regards

Sebastian

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=projects&a=view&project_id=85&tab=5&act=details&issue_id=918