[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 skipped tests

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Fri Jun 13 13:16:22 EDT 2014

Hi Tsevetan,

If these skips only occur for some feature types but not all I wouldn't worry about it. The test suite will attempt to run most tests against all advertised feature types for which instances are available. For testing purposes you might consider using an abbreviated feature type list.

Now some filter predicates can only be applied to specific types of property values. If no qualifying properties are defined for any supported feature type then you may well have to consider an alternative set of feature data.

However, if you feel that some tests are being skipped unnecessarily because it really does apply, please consider reporting an issue on GitHub with suggestions for improvement.